A4FM offers the following one or two day skills training programmes:
- Facility Awareness
- Project Management for FM
- Business Communication for FM
- Relocation / Churn / Office Moves
- Budgeting for FM
- Building Condition Assessment
- Day-to-day FM
- Space Planning for FM
- Benchmarking for FM
- Risk Assessment for FM
- Health & Safety
- Strategic Planning for FM
Facilities Manager Development:
- Time Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- SLA (Service Level Agreement):
- Quality Management
- Contract Management
Courses included the following:
- Workplace case studies
- User friendly “How To Templates”
- Expert trainers
- Classroom assessment if required
- Employers can decide the appropriate NQF level (3 or 4)
Who should attend?
- FM staff, general staff, supervisors and managers.
- To enhance knowledge and improve skills for the optimisation of FM service delivery.
- One day per course at NQF3 and two days at NQF level 4.
Certification and NQF (National Qualifications Framework) Level
Certificate of participation is issued for attendance only. Course is offered at NQF level 3 or 4 only and those who wish can submit to assessment and if they succeed can get a certificate of competence.
For more detail regarding these skills training programmes please contact A4FM.