The Academy for Facility Management is pleased to announce that any 2017 HEFMA conference delegate who currently has no formal FM qualification, is eligible for a bursary from the Academy for FM that will enable them to study towards a formal FM qualification.
The bursary is to the value of over R18 000 (half of the full tuition fee) and can be used for studies towards the Higher Certificate in FM (HCFM – NQF 5) or the Advanced Certificate in Facility Maintenance Management (ACFMM – NQF Level 6).
To be in the running for the bursary, please complete the following information:
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][contact-form-7 id=”2794″ title=”SAFMA Conference Bursary Form”]
Applications close at 5pm on 18 October 2017.
The winner will be announced at the HEFMA conference on 19 October 2017.
Terms & conditions apply:
Please note that:
- The bursary covers 50% of the study fee and any applicant who accepts the bursary will have to come to an agreement with the Academy for the rest of the study fees.
- No money will be paid to any successful applicant as the bursary will cover registration and tuition fees per module / subject as per the amount specified above.
- Application for the HCFM bursary is open to anyone who:
- Has a valid matric / Grd 12 certificate.
- Is employed in the field of Facilities Management.
- Who’s employer does not provide a bursary or study loan of any nature (Proof will be required).
- Application for the ACFMM bursary is open to anyone who:
- Has a valid NQF5 qualification relevant to FM.
- Also note that:
- The bursary requires that a student will pass all subjects in every semester in order to continue receiving the bursary in the next semester.
- The bursary will be terminated if a student fails any subject outright or ceases to participate without written communication with the Academy.
- The Academy reserves the right to terminate the bursary / agreement with any student at any time.
- The decision by the Academy in bursary decisions are final. The Academy will not provide reasons for the award or otherwise of a bursary to anyone and will not engage in any correspondence with anyone regarding this matter.